The scene is set, day and time is more or less agreed upon
Somewhere in a restaurant a long attached seat and a table was awaiting us
Few breads and vegetables to be put together and stacked as a sandwich with some extra cheese, two drinks and a choco lava foreseeing us
She did take some time to reach the decided place
I'm sure she must have spent some extra time in front of the mirror to get things right
She was wearing a light pink outfit
She appeared to be so pure and filled with innoncene
She was smaller than I thought and cuter than i could ever imagine
As she was handed over to me for the very first time she did not make any fuss, which I was afraid of earlier
I realised she hardly weighed any pounds
Just a moment back, while traveling, thinking of meeting this small innocent life was making me emotional for various reasons
But now when i was holding her nothing else could grab the length and breadth of my thoughts
That moment was only about her
Which makes me believe that she was more of a magician having me hypnotized
The moments that followed in the restaurant was filled with her nuances
My eyes were absolutely locked on her activities
Her joy without a reason was becoming my joy, her innocence and her smile was becoming mine
I sensed the kind of joy she must be bringing to everyday life of people surrounding her which can never be measured in words
Though the time spent was far less
My memories will cherish this small meet which she cannot possibly remember when she grows up
Hope to see her again and spend more time with her as soon as possible...
Comments
Post a Comment