She captures my mind absolutely
I am cornered
I have no way to think otherwise
I am cornered
I have no way to think otherwise
She is standing right in front of me
She recognizes me
She is smiling
She is talking to me as if nothing ever bad happened between us
She recognizes me
She is smiling
She is talking to me as if nothing ever bad happened between us
I am confused
Some 'uncomfortable part' of me pokes me to clear the chaos
But the 'other afraid' part of me wants the seamlessness of good relation to continue
Some 'uncomfortable part' of me pokes me to clear the chaos
But the 'other afraid' part of me wants the seamlessness of good relation to continue
I don't want to spoil the things
I don't want to inquire her whereabouts
And I definitely don't want to ask a stupid question what she is doing in this restaurant??
I don't want to inquire her whereabouts
And I definitely don't want to ask a stupid question what she is doing in this restaurant??
I am in fact liking what's going on
I am loving the surprise that life had for me
I am loving the minuscule encounter that we are having
I am liking the ambience around
I am loving the surprise that life had for me
I am loving the minuscule encounter that we are having
I am liking the ambience around
Now I don't want her to recollect the past good or bad
I making a secret wish to make her forget the bad
I making a secret wish to make her forget the bad
I guess she is back
I realize the vibe of love taking over me
I guess at last... she is here to stay with me
I realize the vibe of love taking over me
I guess at last... she is here to stay with me
I hear some blurrish sound at a distance
I sense the sound getting closer, clearer and much much familiar
It's no ordinary sound
Yet again... i am waking up... to my morning alarm
I sense the sound getting closer, clearer and much much familiar
It's no ordinary sound
Yet again... i am waking up... to my morning alarm

Comments
Post a Comment