Walking down the street I saw this illuminating yellow life breathing oxygen in a dark space on the corner
The yellow fire and the dark space reminded me of a disturbing Dark Knight
Where the equation between a Joker and the Bat'woman' was to change forever
The yellow fire and the dark space reminded me of a disturbing Dark Knight
Where the equation between a Joker and the Bat'woman' was to change forever
It was late evening and the streetlights could easily show it's strength by showering yellow lights on the surrounding spaces
I don't recollect noticing any people on road, which I believe it to be strange
What my eyes could see was the yellowishness and the dark spaces where the streetlights could not reach
I don't recollect noticing any people on road, which I believe it to be strange
What my eyes could see was the yellowishness and the dark spaces where the streetlights could not reach
I have always enjoyed these yellow streetlights since my school days
And after growing up, i quite often imagined myself walking with my partner holding her hand on one such lonely road
But today it was different, it reminded me of nothing
Cuz i was all occupied with thoughts of yesteryears that was soon going to be mere daunting memories
And after growing up, i quite often imagined myself walking with my partner holding her hand on one such lonely road
But today it was different, it reminded me of nothing
Cuz i was all occupied with thoughts of yesteryears that was soon going to be mere daunting memories
I was waiting for her near a yellow painted seat holding on to a swinging hope
Hope which was swinging in favour and suddenly against, within every brief of a second
And my eyes would constantly roll towards one specific direction from where she was to suppose to emerge from a dark space
Hope which was swinging in favour and suddenly against, within every brief of a second
And my eyes would constantly roll towards one specific direction from where she was to suppose to emerge from a dark space
After she made her reluctant presence
What followed next was a one sided conversation or more accurately described to be a "sandwiched conversation" of "question and pauses"
Where I was throwing up questions which was followed up by a long pause "of me waiting for her response" and "as if she had every right to remain silent"
What followed next was a one sided conversation or more accurately described to be a "sandwiched conversation" of "question and pauses"
Where I was throwing up questions which was followed up by a long pause "of me waiting for her response" and "as if she had every right to remain silent"
I was trying hard to convince her with words that we are meant to continue this journey together....
But it is as if, when deep down you know that things will not get any better or things will only get worse
It also affects the words you employ or say to convince someone
The words seem to show your lack of conviction and so the miracle that you expect to happen falls flat
The mircale failed and "The Show called Love" was over
But it is as if, when deep down you know that things will not get any better or things will only get worse
It also affects the words you employ or say to convince someone
The words seem to show your lack of conviction and so the miracle that you expect to happen falls flat
The mircale failed and "The Show called Love" was over
Walking against the wind on auto pilot mode, I knew that this would be the last time I would ever see this place again
Afterall there was no reason for me to visit this place
I have seen and experienced many street yellow lights and dark spaces in other places
But the yellow lights and dark spaces of that place where she stayed was unique
As if it carried a sacred and spiritual feeling along with it
Or it might be, that it's just me who sees those yellow lights and dark spaces differently on account of her
Afterall there was no reason for me to visit this place
I have seen and experienced many street yellow lights and dark spaces in other places
But the yellow lights and dark spaces of that place where she stayed was unique
As if it carried a sacred and spiritual feeling along with it
Or it might be, that it's just me who sees those yellow lights and dark spaces differently on account of her

Comments
Post a Comment