The inside world
Eventhough the hopes of once possible togetherness is already buried
But the internal eternal long longingness is yet to run out of gas
I think the hopes were buried underneath the parietal region of my skull
Because I could sense a shift around the same region on slightest remembrance of her
I'm not making this up, there is this shift inside and I could sense it very clearly
And I could hardly put this self experienced experience in words, as to how clearly I sense this sudden shift
As if the "skilled bones" I mean the skeletons of buried hopes are paving ways to resurface and rekindle hope within me.....again and over again
The outside world
Walking down the street I do encounter couples spending moments of togetherness
At the very instant, my mind comes up with some absurd animated thoughts
As to how one day these will count for unwanted dark memory for one, while the other having moved on for someone else
With my conciousness burning I do realise that these thoughts are totally preposterous
I can't judge others within the limited bracketed yardstick of my own experience
But that's how bad experience reduces and influences ones quality of thinking... I guess
Songs
There is this strong revelation around songs which i must admit
I had this bunch of favourite sad songs for its tune or lyrics or the singer
But hardly did I expect how these songs will shape into a monster....that I will keep myself away from it
Lines from Ed Sheerans song "Happier"
Baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you
These lines would have meant nothing had things were opposite to present times
But as the present is not aligned with hope
These words resonate, what I believe from deep within to be dogmatically true...."that i was happier"
Concluding lines
Almost every people we meet in life, leaves us with some memories
But a very few leaves us with a deep impressionable scar
Though hurting
Sooner or later we start finding solace around it
As it is the only way they are still with us
I remember the following words by my friend while discussing on relationship
He believed regardless of the so called balance and perfection or imperfection in married life, work life among other things in the future.... one will always carry the longingness and bad taste of past life on slightest remembrance
I do believe it to be true....but only the curtains of time will reveal the truth
So there is room for a few exceptional exceptions indeed
Comments
Post a Comment